Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Blessing in Disguise? Maybe...

once again...i am ranting abt my recent(very recent indeed) fracture...it's really "F"ed up...but there may be some good things to it...

1st: I can continue on my art work...the smile:)lies. I was thinking of doing a male and female series...male(my male frens) and female(my female frens, quite 'duh' actaully)...i can slowly plan now...

2nd: Ponder abt the nitty gritty things in life...eg...how does calcium help strenghten ur bones?

3rd: compile a "MC daze" diary...and hope fully it gets made into a movie...HA....HA....

4th: wonder why the crutches are so light...

5th: wonder why ur bones are not that strong after all...(yeah right...10 times stronger than steel)

6th: probably able eat all the junk food that i want(but i am not going to do so...in doing so i will only put back the 10kg that i have lost in bmt)

Lastly: can i survive this 2 months? it's still a question mark...


ps:i can still hear the sickening 'crack' of my fibula

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

5:40 PM, March 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home