Saturday, May 21, 2005

Should i or should i not...

watch star wars?! "it's star wars for goodness sake Fabian!" i told myself. "it's the last episode too!", i hear myself again. I am not a mega star wars fan or wad, but getting to know how Anakin fell to the dark side and became Darth Vader always was something i wanted an answer to. But the main obstacle that keeps me from the cinema is my leg!!! see how la...i still got plenty of time at home...*suddenly my conscience interrupted*..."but dun u want to be one of the 1st few to catch it?". Ha, dear conscience, dun you know that millions have already watched it...ha...*dumps conscience back to oblivion* sometimes i really contradict myself...haiz....

5th day in cast...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

1:20 PM, March 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home