Sunday, June 26, 2005

last day of this cast...

...but whether i will still be donning a cast tml is a question mark...haha. this cast is quite "grafittied" with loads of pics and signatures from my frens


haha...even walt disney came out of his grave to sign for me...hehe. yar lar, like real, that one i sign myself one. then there's shareen, yixin, huishan and kathy's sig. look at the RV logo...haha, i am so pro RV!

kathy's sig is the white man, the eye was drawn by moi. ahahz...and u can see my blog website too...heh


i am so proud to be a 范...hahaz...


that is xinru's fan sig, heh. oh yeah...that self portrait of me with blonde hair is done by moi also...hahaz...it's fun decorating my cast...hahaz... Posted by Hello

tml we shall see if my health permits me to go cast free...but i want more attend C days tho...ahhahahaz

41st day in cast...