Friday, June 17, 2005

let me count my blessings

come to think of it, the fracture is indeed a blessing in disguise, why? here's why:
1. i have more time to spend with my family and frens
2. i have time to do the practice my rusty painting skills in the UOB competition
3. i will have an 8-5 job, most prob, thus giving me time to go for language lessons which i longed to go. (anyone wants to accompany me?)
4. i still know that my frens do care abt me...heh
5. no lights out for me(altho i wish i have, if not i will not sleep at all)

yar, so God is good, he knows what i want and gives it to me...but thru the hard way, heh, in turn, i learnt that i cannot take my leg for granted.
hmmm...abit sian diaoz cuz cannot run and do exercise...will get fat!

btw, this illustrator rocks! Dav Bordeleau

32nd day in cast...

5 Comments:

Blogger juni said...

I wan go take Jap course... And driving! Oh gosh... I'm gonna be so broke... RP pay is like shit...
Junyi here btw..

10:13 PM, June 17, 2005  
Blogger stormchaser said...

his site is nice but i find his illustrations weird looking ^^;;;;;

from an un-artsy person. ignore ^^;;

10:46 PM, June 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
Allegra medication reactions Cosmetic dentistry north carolina Florida credit card services merchant account Order didrex diet pills Shop for buy europe from tamiflu crochet dog sweater patterns Chatter box headset http://www.camcorders-8.info/Supplytamiflu.html Loss pilates weight Convertible sofa bed tamiflu

6:54 PM, December 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

3:41 AM, March 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work erotic lingerie Bon jovi football jersey fiat 126p

4:43 AM, April 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home