Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Can't Stop...

...thinking abt the pple in tekong...haiz...sad sad...it's preplanned i guess. GOD knew that i wanted to have a slack life in NS to learn the stuff that i want during my NS period, and as i definitely couldn't get into command school, a fracture in the leg may be his reason of letting me have what i wanted and at the same time let me learn not to take things(my legs) for granted. maybe it's also a chacne for me to be more independent. well, nevertheless, whatever happens to me has a purpose, and come to think of it(like i have said so many times before), this fracture is a blessing in disguise. It is quite a new experience in my life.

oh yeah...yesterday Faizan called me at night from tekong, couldn't recognise his voice at first cuz it sounded very different. ha. anyway, thanks again to the pple in tekong for showing concern! tml my MC will be extended...dunno for how long tho...

15th day in cast...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home