Wednesday, May 18, 2005

the pain...

i feel like the little mermaid who just got her feet....every movement made by my right leg will cause a pain only can be described as.....ARGH!!!!!! crap! i really miss my frens back at tekong...just let me go back...i dun mind going back in crutches!!! haiz...i din even have a chance to say goodbye to them yesterday...i was just whisked to the medical centre and to changi hospital yesterday...right after my fracture...i din really fall but the impact exerted on my right leg caused this fracture...haiz...must say a big thank you to jonathan...altho i wasn;t really close to him, he waited for the procedures yesterday to be completed before reporting back to tekong. he hasn't even had his lunch yet...haiz...wonder when i can ever see the pple i had so abruptly left yesterday...this is one sad thing happening to me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home