Wednesday, July 13, 2005

YES!!!!!

Finally! At long last! my graphic tablet is pressure sensitive!!!!! not that it isn't pressure sensitive before, but today i finally managed to activate this feature which enables me to create drawings as though it is on paper...hehehe. today's first digi art work is titled "french girl" as u can see why...duh. i think i am begining to like digi art! but...i still will stick to traditional forms of art making if possible...hehe. i love corel painter IX!!!!!



urm...YOU OH BEE hasn't called me yet...i don't think it ever will. k lor...tomorrow go collect my painting.

17th day in aircast...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...cool.my tablet is not sensitive. sob. write chinese one... hahaha

8:02 PM, July 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

6:25 PM, April 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home