Saturday, July 16, 2005

Today Damn Happening Sia!

ya lor...so damn happening, just that i will not feel that happening...

bloggers will know that today is the day of the world's first blogger conference which i had so conveniently and purposely missed. i actually wanted to go...but boo hoo...woke up late and had not much mood to go there...afterall, i do not actually know anyone there. so ya, no point going.

then this morning was the launch of HBP...yes...muggles u know all about that. i also so conveniently and purposely din buy despite being a self-proclaimed HP 'fan' a few years back. guess i am older now...but nevertheless, i will still buy it and read it. urgh...still remember my OFTP book was ruined by tianwei. i am never going to lend anyone my books unless they are book loving and caring freaks like me(i.e. :asks the book if it is ok, does its spine hurt, does its pages feel stretched and etc). ok, i am exaggerating, but u get my point. think i might head down to kino later. think i might as well get myself some really large retro looking sunglasses in order to hide my face. haha, why? cuz i don't want to get caught loitering outside while having my att c. k, i realised that by saying all these is not exactly considered safe. just kidding la. i will spend my whole day fiddling with my graphic tablet and playing Sim City 4 till my population at a city called san sai gai(which i created) reaches a million.(i know there are cheats to do this, but patient me(NOT!) shall wait)

then tonight got class outing, 去看烟花. 如果我走兴的话, 可能会看见博客一族.

ya...i was too lazy to change it back to english mode, so typed it in chinese...lol

oh, the two sgts that came for a house visit yesterday were rather nice, they bought a large pack of famous amos cookies, a tin of danish cookies and a box of lipton tea. i wonder if theya re sponsered to buy these stuff for me by the SAF? want me to be fatter sia...ha.

20th day in aircast...

3 Comments:

Blogger blinkymummy said...

I think it's quite cool of you to be pursuing art. It's not a conventional choice and must have taken loads of courage.

I wish you all the best!!

3:32 PM, July 16, 2005  
Blogger fabz said...

i am actaully going to study archi, but i think in the end i will be doing something more graphic design related...heh

3:52 PM, July 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

3:28 PM, February 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home