Monday, March 20, 2006

aimless

yah...that's how i feel now. it's now like nearing 1 in the morning and i am thinking about those depressing stuff which i shouldn't be thinking abt. but, how should i live my life...my life is sooo stagnant. same goes for my social life. urgh, not that i want to procrastinate or what, but it's so hard to find good frens these days. it's like...for me at least...you dunno if u should trust this person or that person cuz...urgh...i dunno how to put it all up here, in words that is. nvm, maybe i have taken the wrong route in the past. well, in anycase, it's too late now. i'll go pop a polaramine, perhaps that will knock me to sleep fast(prevents my mind from drifting into thoughts again).

my first white hair was discovered today. that's bad...

4 Comments:

Blogger weehao said...

things may go better when in U, i guess. cheer up^^

10:09 AM, March 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ...fab u seem down. ;D we can meet up when all my projects are over ...lol in may. the 5 of us can all go out and crap again

11:12 PM, April 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Camcorders buydig.com Lamborghini truck dealers Infiniti fx differences What is an imoact printer Magnum eyewear lamborghini murcielago Superman ringtone samsung x497 Delta dental patient direct Pictures of the maryland women basketball team contact lens express Los angeles moving services White yoga pants texas lotto winning number Cups coffee maker discount kate spade handbags Uk financial betting

2:31 AM, February 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

12:23 AM, April 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home