Monday, April 10, 2006

how much damage can a pack of cards do?

well...if u are in the army, then it's ALOT. i almost got SOL because i was found with a pack of SQ(please note) cards in my bag's side pocket. and it's not as if i wanted to bring it to camp to play or wad. i had changed my bag, from the free NTU sling bag to my JC backpack. and so so unfortunately, the mps chose today to do a raid, and even more unfortunately, when i was not even aware of their onslaught. oh ya, and i forgot to mention most importantly how the bloody pack of cards got into the bag. i had this pack of cards in my bag ever since i went for a roadtrip with my seniors to malaysia last year. i did not, i stress again, DID NOT, bring this bag into camp until now. which makes perfect sense why i did not know the pack of cards was in my bag. please, the size of the average pack of cards is wad i would call small.

but, from wad i have said above, i do not blame anyone for the discovery of the pack of cards in my bag. my punishment has now been waivered to either 5 extras or weekend confinement. i would choose the latter. it's rather suay that i kena this today. really, i couldn't have been more suay in my life, maybe perhaps the breaking of my leg incident?